Below you can find feeds from Psychology Today with all of the most recent articles about these various topics. Be sure to check back in again, as these feed items update daily with new information and articles.
- Bat study reveals secrets of the social brain October 21, 2021
- In your face: Children’s expressions tell the story of poor sleep October 20, 2021
- Illness-and death-related messages found to be significant motivators for exercise October 19, 2021
- Study discovers unique brain signature of intimate partner aggression October 14, 2021
- Getting beyond small talk: Study finds people enjoy deep conversations with strangers September 30, 2021