Below you can find feeds from Psychology Today with all of the most recent articles about these various topics. Be sure to check back in again, as these feed items update daily with new information and articles.
- Contracting COVID-19: lifestyle and social connections may play a role July 9, 2020
- Do we know what we want in a romantic partner? No more than a random stranger would July 6, 2020
- Study asks who's playing 'hard-to-get' and who's attracted by the ploy June 30, 2020
- Wearable-tech glove translates sign language into speech in real time June 29, 2020
- A furry social robot can reduce pain and increase happiness June 23, 2020